Senior Network Architect
We are looking for a rock star Senior Network Architect to support important mission with one of our federal government clients. You will be a part of an important and exciting mission that provides information technology expertise, strategic vision and tactical implementations using frameworks that require self-healing network for scalable fault tolerant runtime environments utilizing state of the art agile DevOps practices in the cloud.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and technical authority for the network team.
- Provide Tier IV troubleshooting expertise for critical for network, video, voice, server, storage, and directory services whichever applies to the outage type. Troubleshoots the full stack architecture as issues arise e.g. testing firewall changes, performance testing, etc. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Reports
- Gathers requirements and develops high level and low level designs, test artifacts, and configurations
- Establishes an efficient and effective repeatable methodology for architecture and engineering solutions from concept to delivery of operations
- Provides recommendations for new products and technology for supporting all layers of the IT infrastructure architecture
- 10+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership
- 5+ years’ experience managing relationships with senior technical customers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to document solutions with MS Office products: specifically, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Experience using NetCool, Riverbed (OpNet), video multicasting technology and VMware virtual networking, Infoblox
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience implementing, integrating, operating, and maintaining enterprise-class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, HIDS, Firewall Service Modules, and Cisco ASA)
- (CISSP) preferred but not mandatory
Clearance Required: Must be a US Citizen, Clearable for Public Trust Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred in a technical discipline.