OPTIMOZ is a digital transformation company that enables enterprises and federal agencies to accelerate development and delivery of applications that engage customers and drive revenue. We are looking for a Webmaster to support important mission with one of our government clients. You will be a part of an exciting mission that provides information technology expertise, strategic vision and tactical implementations using frameworks that require self-healing network for scalable fault tolerant runtime environments utilizing state of the art agile DevOps practices in the cloud.
A successful candidate should have at least two (2) years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing content using Content Management Software, including (at a minimum one of) Microsoft SharePoint or Drupal
- Applying Internet Information Services (IIS) Security patches and threats
- Evaluating application security and performing code reviews
- Analyzing Web applications against performance objectives and server configurations
- Developing solutions using the .NET Framework
- Developing solutions using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Analyzing Web Statistics & Search Engine Optimization
- Developing solutions using web server software, including at a minimum either Microsoft IIS or Apache
OPTIMOZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per OPTIMOZ employment policy.