OPTIMOZ is a digital transformation company that enables enterprises and federal agencies to accelerate development and delivery of applications that engage customers and drive revenue. Our mission is simple – Empower customers to increase their delivery capabilities with the effective and efficient use of the technology. OPTIMOZ specializes in all aspects of Cloud Computing, DevSecOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Application Development leveraging on the microservices and API architecture.
OPTIMOZ is looking for a JAVA Developer, for working on developing the next generation technology product.
- Successful candidate should be able to evaluates business rules and objectives in order to design new object-oriented solution components within an SOA architecture. Prepare and implement automated test solutions for each component.
- Evaluate event driven integration requirements in order to design new J2EE integration interfaces. Prepares and implements automated test solutions for each new interface.
- Analyze User Interface requirements in order to design and implement new Web Applications.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for all software development phases (Use Cases, Design Documents, UML, Technical Documentation) Packages and configures J2EE components for deployment in high availability environments across Development, Test and Production Environments. Components include web services, EJB, shared libraries, front end Web Applications and Standalone applications. Servers include Oracle Application Server, Web Logic Application Server and Standalone AIX Server(s). Configuration utilizes ANT scripts and includes Security configuration.
- Upgrade and migrate currently utilized software libraries to mitigate the risk of bugs and security issues. Ability to maintain legacy applications consisting of forms driven C++ code, with the end goal of migrating or rewriting those applications within the current framework and architecture.
- Candidate should have 8+ years of Java/J2EE programming experience
- Candidate should have hands on (mid-expert level) experience on
- Experience in Continuous integration, deployment and release management tools.
- Have knowledge in Packaging and deployment of J2EE applications to Web Logic.