Amazon Web Services
OPTIMOZ delivers state-of-the-art digital transformation utilizing AWS cloud services and solutions. As an AWS Consulting Partner, we have met the strict standards set by AWS for this designation. OPTIMOZ consistently demonstrates excellence in cloud strategy, migration, deployment, and support of our cloud solutions in AWS.
OPTIMOZ has successfully helped its customers to migrate and modernization their applications into AWS cloud. This includes refactoring monolithic applications into microservices to deploy container platforms like AWS ECS, EKS, Kubernetes and OpenShift within AWS cloud. Our successes and customer satisfaction highlight our dedication to being a trusted partner that can help you take advantage of the innovation, flexibility and cost effectiveness of the AWS platform.
Organizations using a DevOps model deliver applications quicker and innovate faster. AWS offers elastic, on-demand infrastructure resources and tooling designed to support DevOps practices such as continuous integration and delivery, infrastructure as code, microservices, and monitoring & logging. Combined with elastic compute that can be scaled up or down within minutes, these DevOps tools help you automate infrastructure and software release processes at scale. With AWS, there’s no hardware to setup, manage, or operate. By using AWS and a DevOps model, you can focus on rapidly and reliably delivering new features and services to better serve your customers.
Your enterprise thinks that it might want to move its key applications and data to the Cloud. Now you need to figure out how to get there.
You need the right answers to many questions:
- In their current state, can my core applications will operate effectively in the Cloud?
- If not, how do I get them up to speed?
- Do I refactor, build new, or buy COTS applications?
- What is involved in refactoring an application to run in the Cloud?
- In what order do I move my applications and data to the Cloud?
- Can I afford to move to the Cloud?
- Do I have the right people and skills internally to manage a Cloud transformation and operate in the Cloud going forward?
- How do I get my team up to speed by adding the right new skills?
- What’s the Cloud vendor landscape? Which Cloud platform is right for my enterprise? Which tools should I use for application development and operations? How should I manage my data in the Cloud?
- How do I manage both my technical team and stakeholders across the enterprise during a Cloud transformation?
At OPTIMOZ, we work with enterprises to build a comprehensive strategy for determining whether, when, and how to move their core applications to the Cloud.
The key elements of the strategy include:
Deloitte, OPTIMOZ and USCIS discuss the patterns and anti-patterns for achieving the right-sized API governance approach for your organization from the show floor at Google Cloud Next ’19. https://youtu.be/eUT-MgG7yv0
By 2023, 80 percent of new application starts will be in the Cloud, and some exuberant analysts are predicting that the creation of new, on-premise data centers will end by 2025. In addition, enterprises are migrating existing workloads to the Cloud at a rapid...
At Optimoz, we spend a lot of our time helping companies migrate their important applications to the Cloud. It’s harder than you might think. Most Cloud applications are built using technologies and tools that weren’t mainstream five years ago. Cloud...
In a nutshell, an API is a set of functions that allows the sharing of data between independently run applications. Over the past 24 months, more enterprises have begun to modernize their applications by adopting an API (Application Programming Interface) first...