OPTIMOZ specializes in building and migrating enterprise grade applications to the Cloud.
We bring best-in-class capabilities in five areas:
- Microservices that perform specialized functions, such as payments, with high reliability.
- APIs to manage seamless data exchange with other applications.
- Modern approaches to analytics to maximize the insight gained from data in the application.
Our services include:
- Cloud platform selection
- Cloud infrastructure components
- Programming language
- Analytics and reporting tools
- Third-party components, such as microservices
We do the research and make fact-based recommendations on the technologies and approaches that will suit your needs.
By 2023, 80 percent of new application starts will be in the Cloud, and some exuberant analysts are predicting that the creation of new, on-premise data centers will end by 2025. In addition, enterprises are migrating existing workloads to the Cloud at a rapid...
At Optimoz, we spend a lot of our time helping companies migrate their important applications to the Cloud. It’s harder than you might think. Most Cloud applications are built using technologies and tools that weren’t mainstream five years ago. Cloud...
In a nutshell, an API is a set of functions that allows the sharing of data between independently run applications. Over the past 24 months, more enterprises have begun to modernize their applications by adopting an API (Application Programming Interface) first...
Driven by the power of the Cloud, the software development process – and development lifecycles - is transforming. Downtime is becoming a thing of the past with highly available architectures and immutable infrastructure. The scale of utilization is increasing as...